Our State of Loyalty series of reports is expanding!
In 2019 and 2021 we released our State of Loyalty Hotel Ancillary Reports. We'll be bringing the hotel report back again this year, but we're thrilled to be expanding the series to cover credit card rewards! These annual reports review and compare the points-integrated rewards programs of the leading loyalty programs, and our State of Loyalty: 2022 Credit Card Rewards Report will be no different. The report provides a state-of-the-industry benchmarking tool for leading banks and industry experts to learn about the redemption opportunities offered by more than 25 major, credit card-issuing financial institutions.
The report will include:
- Detailed breakdown of travel, lifestyle, and fintech products offered by 27 banks
- Emerging trends for 2022 and beyond
The report is scheduled for publication on February 8th, but you can sign-up at the link below to get the report delivered to your inbox as soon as it’s available.
Did you miss the State of Loyalty: 2021 Hotel Ancillary Report? It's not too late! Here are some highlights from that report:
- More ways to burn points. There were lots of new earn and burn opportunities added by major chains between our 2019 and 2021 reports, but point redemption took the lead with 30 new product expansions, versus 18 for point earn
- Missing an opportunity with car rental. Despite being the largest transaction-driver in an ancillary portfolio, only 9 of the hospitality brands included in the report offer both point earn and burn for car rental. You can read more about this finding here.
- A sustainable travel gap. Sustainability isn't a new trend, but it continues to grow. While the majority of consumers want to support sustainable travel, carbon offsets and other loyalty-integrated sustainability products continue to be missing from reward product portfolios. Click here for a deeper dive into how sustainability can help hotels drive loyalty engagement.
Want to get more insights and updates from iSeatz? Sign up for our newsletter!
You can also learn more about iSeatz by reaching out to email@example.com.