Our 3rd annual State of Loyalty: Hospitality Ancillary Report is coming soon! Since 2019, our State of Loyalty Report series has provided a state-of-the-industry benchmarking tool for top loyalty programs across travel and hospitality. Our hospitality report is an opportunity for hoteliers and industry experts to learn about the engagement strategies of major chains, their ancillary product portfolio, and how today's hotelier is evolving to meet the needs of an ever-changing market.
As always, this year’s report will include:
- A side-by-side comparison of the points-integrated travel and lifestyl products offered by every global hotel chain
- Emerging ancillary trends for 2022 and beyond
The 2022 Report is scheduled for publication on May 31st. You can sign-up in advance to receive the report by clicking the button below. Once you’ve completed the signup process the report will be delivered to your inbox as soon as it’s available.
Miss last year's report? It's not too late! Here are some highlights:
- More ways to burn points. There were lots of new earn and burn opportunities added by major chains between our 2019 and 2021 reports, but point redemption took the lead.
- Missing an opportunity with car rental. Despite being the largest transaction-driver in an ancillary portfolio, only 9 of the hospitality brands included in the report offered both point earn and burn for car rental. You can read more about this finding here.
- A sustainable travel gap. Sustainability isn't a new trend, but it continues to grow. Click here for a deeper dive into how sustainability can help hotels drive loyalty engagement.
Want to get more insights and updates from iSeatz? Sign up for our newsletter!
You can also learn more about iSeatz by reaching out to email@example.com.